Some are looking for work, some have just graduated, some do not like the job, now you place into a package what you think. Let’s look at the other side. I can not find staff, candidates can not develop itself, anyone lives empty, nobody knows foreign languages, university is not enough to find work. This is other side of the coin.
Everyone is discussesing the main problem. The result is a big zero.
We have to criticize ourselves a little. I’m going to many companies. I see, people are not very experienced and knowledgeable who find and chosse staff. They don’t know any professional method to select. I’m sure the number of these people are eighty percent.
Even though, these people are better off than the boss. Because the bosses are making the biggest mistake in staffing. Employers are hiring unqualified people. They know that people usually closely. They are relatives, friends, buddy etc. In this case you don’t search stone in rice. Anyhow you will not clean it.
What do we do in this case?
I will advise you some advice for searching and finding job and your use.
- Have the environment. Spouse, friends, relatives whatever. Select them in the best place in which the person.
- Learn computer ms office programs than internet.
- Learn certain foreign language
- Goes to an education, how to prepare a resume?
- How to find a job? Get experience in this regard.
- If you are invited for an interview. Go suitable for interview.
- Love your job.
- Do Not Fly To Fee! You Gravel! Especially new graduates.
- The best universities will not open a door alone for find a good job. Develop yourself.
- If you know three foreign languages. If you think you found three times more money. You are wrong.
- If you entered the work with reference or backing and If you do not know the business. You’re fired.
- Be realistic telling your work experience. Do not lie. You don’t work for stock market in New York.
- Don’t whine after being hired. We spent a lot of labor for hire you. Pity on us.
- If you say there are jobs everywhere. We do not keep you. Doors open.
- Don’t comparison continuously your own company with other companies. This lowers your motivation.